Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Marvel Week!!!

Like some of you might know, I am a movie lover. Not quite a cinephile because a lot of movies that are called "Guilty Pleasures", I call "Household Classics" but a movie lover nonetheless. As my love of movies and love of sci-fi grew and prospered together, there was the great duo of movies and Stan Lee was present. As one of my past posts said, X-Men was the movie that turned me into a geek and with the recent influx of comic book movies (CBMs), Marvel has wormed even further into my good graces. On the darker side of that, they have taught me that no franchise is invulnerable to bad acting, directing and overall bad storytelling but I digress.

In the past 5 years, Marvel has decided to step up their game, in the past with the release of Iron Man movies and recently with the release of release of Thor, X-Men: First Class and the upcoming Captain America. My little heart could barely take all of the wonderful cornucopia and I decided to do a week where I would watch at least one Marvel movie all week and finish it with Captain America. I might post Sunday my thoughts and feelings about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kpop Playlist: Idol Producers

T his has been a playlist I've wanted to do. Before 2012, a Kpop idol who wrote/produced their own music was a rarity, and sometimes tha...