Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Again!! New News and Hopefully, New Posts

Hello, readers!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything here. Part of me wants to blame it on the year I spent on school, finding work and general life stuff but I also know that it's been because writing is terrifying and hard and I've let those things get in the way. Recently, I was explaining to my sister why I prefer writing things in my notebook rather than on my laptop and called it a "Literary oxidation", where the moment it leaves my head, it turns to crap. I know that other writers feel the same way but man, it's so hard to overcame that feeling. It gets even where when I realize that by putting it out into the world, other people might be subjected to my terrible writing. Granted, I think I have 3 followers on here but it's still out there and thus, the panic attack starts.

So, in an effort to get over this feeling, write more (Because being a published writer is a pretty big goal of mine) and improve my writing skills, I'll be posting short stories that I've written for Creative Challenge, a writing prompt over on io9. Stories will be inspired from pictures, prompts that I've found online, words or just some strange thing that I've seen that day. Hopefully, I'll be posting one at least once a week.


Advice, critiques, words of encouragement are welcomed. Anything troll-y is not and will be deleted.

Here are the links to the two I've done so far (Week one and two).


Here goes nothing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kpop Playlist: Idol Producers

T his has been a playlist I've wanted to do. Before 2012, a Kpop idol who wrote/produced their own music was a rarity, and sometimes tha...